ACCS – Neuroimaging Applications on CVL Platform (followed by a hands-on session)
The Australian Characterisation Commons at Scale (ACCS) project aims to resolve the big-data challenges faced by microscopy facilities by providing tools, best practice guides, specialised training and knowledge sharing.
Program – Monday July 11:
- Introduction of ACCS and CVL (15 mins)
- Open access data available on CVL, focus on HCP data (10 mins)
- Tools on CVL (45 mins)
- Neuroimaging tools and parallel computing (15mins)
- Containerise and neurodesk at CVL@UQ (15 mins)
- JupyterLab on CVL and example of Machine learning (15 mins)
- Q&A and Break (10 mins)
- Hands-on session on Imaging tools on CVL and its application for Data Collections, imaging Tools and Machine Learning (40mins)
For hands-on session, please bring a charged laptop.